Looking for old coregui elements

So normally I would just see about digging through ROBLOX’s Inventory for what I’m looking for; however, ROBLOX’s inventory is no longer viewable. I then turned going to the library > decals > by ROBLOX, and only got a few decals.

So this is where I turn to you guys for help.

I’m looking for some old Coregui elements specifically from around 2012 - 2015.
Here are a few example screenshots:
UI Leaderboard 2012:
Screenshot_1132

UI Leaderboard 2013:
Screenshot_1133

Others include the backpack, and the menu you got when clicking a player on the leaderboard.

The reason I’m looking for the UI elements is for a retro Roblox game I’m working on, It would be similar to SNZ, just focused on a different era of Roblox.

Any ideas as to what I could do?

4 Likes

Sharksie forked the PlayerGui in 2014 at the time and added some extra functionality, and it still works.

For the source code, you can view the abandoned GitHub repository, which was active in 2014. To do this, click on the commit and then click “Browse files”. You will be limited to April 2014 though since that is when the repository was set up.

Commits ending in 2014: Commits · Roblox/Core-Scripts · GitHub

6 Likes

That’s perfectly fine.

Thank you for linking this, I tried searching around and couldn’t find anything like this.

4 Likes

How do you set this up?
I know how I can set up the PlayerScripts (a little confused on the StarterPlayerScripts_NewStructure, but i think i know where this goes), but I’m confused on the CoreScriptsRoot.

Sorry for necro-posting.