Looking for pixelated robux png (Can't find on google)

I’m not sure if this is the right category for this but it looks like the closest one so I’ll just post it here and if it isn’t, please lemme know. Anyways, I’m trying to find that little slightly tilted pixelated robux icon png that looks like this tix image:
Only problem is, when I search for it, all that comes up are robux scam websites and the modern icon. If anyone has it saved anywhere, do you think you could upload it?

3 Likes

After having the same difficulty finding a non-blurry image of the original Robux icon, I decided to create an accurate high-definition version myself, which you can find below. Anyone who’s interested is welcome to use it!

As far as I’m aware, the original Robux icon actually wasn’t tilted but I’ve also included a tilted version below too for anyone who would find it useful.

As a result of Discourse’s image compression, the icons below are naturally slightly less high-definition than the original file. If anyone would like the non-compressed original recreation, feel free to send me a message and I’ll happily send it on.

6 Likes

I can take the blurry one too, I just need a reference so I can recreate it with small gui frames. If you can’t find the original, I’ll make this the answer.

EDIT: (I need the tilted one where the squares are still horizontal.)

I understand. Nonetheless, you’re welcome to use my HD versions if you need to later down the line. You can find a copy of the original Robux icon as it appeared on the Roblox website below.

4 Likes