Looking for UI Designers & Scripters for Bloxys 2020

Hello Developers,

I am trying to get my group into building the next bloxy awards!

Info:
We are looking for a UI artist and a scripter!

Current team members:

Group: https://www.roblox.com/groups/4763894/Just-Entertainment

Before applying for a position in the dev team please read threw all the requirements:

Basic Requirements:

• Comfortable with a preset design with some room for creativity
  • Hours and schedule based development
  • Comfortable with creating big builds

Rules:

• Do not apply if you only want the ‘White Banded Red Top Hat’
  • Do not apply if you are not a ‘Scripter’ or ‘UI Artist’
  • Do not apply if you do not agree with the requirements

Payrates (Guaranteed): Based on sales

Applications:

Scripter position: Open!
UI Designer Position: Open!

Contact me on discord to apply! (Veesom#0898)

(PLEASE NOTE: This post does not guarantee that the group will be chosen to develop the bloxys.)

2 Likes

I believe you should still include back up payment just in case.

1 Like

I am not after a team who wants money, I am after a team that want to build the bloxys, payment is a curtsy of Roblox which will be split equally between the team.

Here’s the thing the about payrates, getting accepted on bloxy is not a 100% chance. and if you don’t get chosen, will you still pay or not.

1 Like

Lol so once the developers built the bloxy, if you don’t get chosen, you don’t pay them?

wow. thats nice

4 Likes

If we don’t get chosen, we don’t get chosen, I clearly stated that I can’t guarantee getting accepted, I also stated that payouts are from money made, You will not get paid if they don’t accept us as you will not have done any work with us.

You’re after a team that wants to dedicate their time to work on it. It’s a huge gamble and most don’t want to spend their time working on something, they might end up doing for free. Having a back up pay just in case will raise your chances of finding someone but regardless to all of that, good luck :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

5 Likes

I feel that this post is a bit misleading, considering your title is that you making this team “for bloxys 2020”. However, you only disclose that it’s a gamble at the end which can be misleading to many. I’d recommend renaming this to something like; “Looking for scripters and UI designers for possible bloxys development studio” rather than the current one. It makes it more accurate and less advertising like.
Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa… Calm down. I think this is a thread for when you are hired to build the bloxys. I do not think that Roblox just picks the team who builds the best stage, I think they hire them. If you were hired, then, you should put that in your thread because one, it will attract more talents, and two it will give pre-existing talents a sense of hope that their work is going to pay off.

I see what your trying to do here, but I do not think its the best way to approach this. If you guys are a very good team, consider making a game and getting your name out there, and maybe one day Roblox will ask you to build the bloxys. Good luck on developing :+1:.

1 Like

Actually there is a application… You apply with your studio/dev team group. Though there is no guarantee that this team will be accepted. There is other talented teams that might apply too.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification :slight_smile: , yeah never really looked into this, I just knew that you couldn’t just build one and have a chance to be selected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.