Looking to Trade Expertise in Projects

Let me explain. So, I am 16 and a decent game programmer working on my project. My building skills are quite the opposite, looking like what a beginner would make in a few hours. A simple solution to this would be to hire a builder, but with no current revenue, or Robux to give away, or wanting to give up 40-60% of game revenue, I don’t have many options. So, I assume there are many others out there in the same scenario but the opposite. I’m willing to script someone else project if they put the same time and effort in to building for my project. (Details can be decided later but this is a rough idea.)

If applying, you must,

1.Have a current project that’s mostly built but needs scripting

2.Genuine time and effort into others work

3.At least 4 months of building experience

4.Preferably between the age of 14-18

5.Preferably be in the North American Region, for time zones.

What you will be working with:

I currently have models built. I have a rough lobby design that features meh buildings that could be greatly improved. The buildings would need more detail (not a super large amount). And decorations around the lobby such as barrels, lanterns, trash, and such. The theme is Pirates, with inspirations coming from the Pirates of the Caribbean. You will not be starting from scratch, but just improve of existing buildings. Current Progress: Boat Battles - Roblox

What I have to offer:

I am able to build UIs, functional but not pretty. Make Data Stores, Shops, Timers, game elements. I cannot build tools or weapons or do any animations or Vehicles. (Details can be discussed of what it required)

No payment of ANY kind will be included but instead a trade of services.

Once the deal or services is done, we may go our separate ways or reach back to each other if support is needed (In the Future).

For Contact:

DM on DevForum

Or Dm on Discord[moncker#8826]

When Contacting, Provide: Age, Demo of your Work, Time Zone or Location, And your current project of what needs to be done.

Hey, I added you on discord I’m Chr1x#7031 for more information, thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.