Lots of free & open-sourced games!

Open-Sourced Projects

Since 2014 I have been developing on the Roblox platform. With such a long time between now and then, there are many outdated and unfinished projects I made over time. You can access many of these, as well as some random demos, using the links below.

V2 Repository

This is the new GitHub repository created April 22nd, 2023. All future open-source projects will be posted here.

V1 Repository

These projects were the ones posted prior to April 22nd, 2023. Many of these are older and lower quality but can be helpful to some users nonetheless.

:warning: It is recommended you use V2 projects if you intend to learn from higher-quality code.

None of these projects are representative of my current work! Be wary that the quality of projects is all over the place, and as such, these free projects should be used with a grain of salt. That being said, there have been thousands of clicks on these links, which is really awesome to see.

:revolving_hearts: If you like this resource, support me on my Patreon for just $1 a month! These projects took a lot of time, so it would be a huge support to me.

354 Likes

Thanks. This is great for new developers that want to make a game, but aren’t that good.

16 Likes

Nice! This is definitely a good resource for new developers to learn!

7 Likes

This is something worthy of book marking, thank you!

4 Likes

uh

5 Likes

Unzip the folder, if you haven’t already?

5 Likes

Just extracted, same error still occurs

Edit: Error no longer occurs, however whenever I open a file it just takes me to the default screen. I can see varying file sizes so I know there’s content there, it’s just not opening.

2 Likes

Maybe redownload? Hopefully that should help.
If not, try opening a different way.

3 Likes

It worked fine for me. I’m not sure if this would help, but I downloaded it “raw.”

2 Likes

Thanks! This can really help people like me who aren’t too good at scripting or building.

4 Likes

Although I understand that some people just don’t have the ability to build/script. I try to encourage people to learn some more, I don’t like it when people have the audacity to just steal other people’s games if you understand where I’m coming from here.

hell yes
i wonder what new ways to script these i will find…

2 Likes

Awesome work my guy! This can really inspire more people to be devs. Nice work :smiley:

5 Likes

I would be careful, they aren’t optimized scripts lol.

1 Like

You’re a helpful person to the incoming developer community. Nice work!

3 Likes

Shoutout to @EthanDSYT for being the 50th like! And thanks so much for the amazing response everybody! :heart:

In addition, the open source files link (as of the making of this reply) has 400 clicks! Hope to see some amazing new developers come from this. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That scared me, I’ve never been mentioned before so I clicked on it thinking it was some sort of moderation message :laughing:
Anyway, this is an incredibly useful resource I have shown to many new developers. Thank you so much for allowing this to happen! (You are honestly so kind to help so many people out with no self benefit)

2 Likes

Nice! This is perfect for new developers like me so I’ll be experimenting with these to help me out.

2 Likes

Good to know these help! Lemme know if you need any assistance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here after a bit, but I’m wondering if I should add anything more?
If you have something in mind, please reply or DM me so I can see what I can do :wink:

2 Likes