Low Poly Asset Pack | Roblox

So do I have to make it darker to improve the contrast?

Yeah, something a bit more similar to the rest of the log would probably look a bit nicer

1 Like

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY INSANE! You did a great job there!

2 Likes

3 Likes

sorry I was with family

the log looks much better but I recommend adding a single bevel to the middle section so its flatter also for the inset in each side of the log you could scale the inner face in

like you did you can bevel the edges but what do you mean by thinner and flat? it’s supposed to be like a chip in the wood so it’s not really flat. also, if I’m guessing by thinner you mean not as tall? you could vertices slide the top and bottom vertices of the bevel by pressing G+G to slide the vertices in

to make them not as large you can just do less of a bevel and to make them less square you can scroll your mouse wheel to add more of a bevel but just 1 bevel is better for low-poly

it’s a little too flat and isn’t really like a chip in the log it doesn’t add much depth just more edges I still recommend beveling the Vertice instead of the edge but it’s your opinion

I’m not going To be on the forum until tomorrow which is like 12 hours for me so i cant answer any questions there many other helpful people here though

1 Like

u got a plug in for anime girls calling u idiots

what are u DOING

1 Like

1 Like

Looks good!

Definitely has some more character to it now, looks better.

Ill try to give suggestions/feedback on some (new) things:

1. Fence
    Add a bit of bevel to the posts, both on the sides and the decoration on the top, that way it would fit a bit better.
    Add some detail to the bolt, could use the boolean modifier to make a little ‘+’ symbol to add some realism/depth

2. Tree stump
    Maybe seperate the inner portion and give it a different color, just to separate the inside/outside portion

3. Bush
    Definitely an interesting design, I’ve never seen anyone make bushed like that before. Try giving the leaves some solidity, and color variation, just to add a bit of interest.

Everything else looks pretty good (in my eyes).
Hope this helped!

2 Likes

That’s actually just part of a tree.

This is my bush.

@CaptianSmollett it this bevel enough?

3 Likes

I would suggest beveling this portion off a bit:

something like this:

2 Likes

Would I just need to create a loop cut and bevel that out to do this?

Probably not, just select the bottom * portion and either inset the bottom face and move it down, or bevel the edges a lot

1 Like

Thats amazing for a blender begginer. You tried again 3 times and imrpoved it.

1 Like

New tree.

2 Likes

I will say this…

You were a lot better at blender when I started.

1 Like