Low Poly Cafe Build

Greetings Developer Forums! I wanted to showcase a build I revamped a few days ago. I would appreciate your feedback on this. Criticize anything that you believe should be changed in the map. This is the final build of a cafe I posted before. Link:(Feedback on a Cafe map) Thank you for your time! :heart:

Screenshots:

23 Likes

try going to lighting and technology and switch it to voxel… not sure if it will make it look better but eh (also try adding a lower poly skybox)

4 Likes

Disclaimer: The concept build exterior was made by @saouvs ! Please credit them and not me. The final build was made by me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback on the lighting, will change them now. Thanks again! :heart:

1 Like

The pine trees look slightly off and are clipping, but other than that I can’t see any problems

2 Likes

I see, I’ll look into that. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Maybe some water? like a small fountain or a small waterfall, but looks really good ngl

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback, maybe will replace the palm trees at the spawn and put a water fountain!

2 Likes

for water im not sure if terrain water will look the best. you should probably try creating a part and setting transparency to 0.5 and reflections to 0.4

2 Likes

Will do, thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Looks amazing, love the details. Great job! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, Jake! Your kind words and feedback really motivate me to continue on. Good luck with your game projects!

2 Likes