Low Poly Cliff Model

Hey everybody! I know the second request of today. :doh: But I really need your help with feedback! I remade my cliff model for my upcoming game Brickbattle! Please leave feedback I really need some! :happy3:

(Original is on the left, Remodel on the right)

13 Likes

too much shading issues and the colors hurt my eyes also I don’t like smooth and blocky at the same time theres stylized terrain like that but this don’t look like those

i like it! i cant tell if its the lighting or not but you should add a stronger gradient on the grass :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I like it a lot! It’s very stylized and cute, good luck on your game :+1:

3 Likes

That’s a Roblox problem as it looks perfectly fine in any other lighting except future and shadowmap lighting. The colors are just grey and shamrock. I am using future in my game.

There’s actually gradient on every part! But I will keep that in mind!

dang the remodels always do be better

1 Like

The Low Poly Cliff Model looks pretty nice! I like there are many pathways, it gives sort of a Sword of the Heights vibe. I suggest adding some props like flowers, rocks, grass, shrubs on the grass and rocks on the side of the stone.

1 Like

They look nice! However i do recommend you do give the parts slightly brighter colors.

1 Like

I will 100% do that! It will add detail!

Definitely going to do that. The grass matches the tree too much meaning I will 100% do that!

Maybe using textures/decals on every single ground-type asset wouldn’t be too good on performance (especially for mobile players, who take up a very large percent of Roblox players)

However, I really like the way that all looks and I wish you the best on your game! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am planning to add settings to remove textures/low or high graphics.

It lacks a bit of depth on the ground maybe add like low poly grass spread around the cliff but not close to each other. Overall looks pretty good.

1 Like

I like the 8-bit style of the original. I feel it fits the style of a game named “Brickbattle”. I personally don’t like the style of anything with a gradient. If I were making this I would remove the gradient and and I would add some height variation along the edges like the original had. The is a great start and I can’t wait to see the finished product.

1 Like

(Remodeled and Finished) Low Poly Cliff - #15 - Cool Creations - DevForum | Roblox

Here is the finished version and thank you for the feedback!