Lua Learning Official Website!

@Octavian_Studios @Shadowson4417

Hi, thanks for your reports. We’re aware of the issue already, but we appreciate you making sure.

4 Likes

What are you using to host it? I am interested because I also need to host websites.

1 Like

Because, lets say the game dosen‘t work, or you are away from your pc and you want to watch a tutorial iside a for example a bus. I don‘t think that you always want to enter into the game, because it take long to load (the normal loading phase, the website needs to load, alongside with the game itself). If you write the link directly it is more fast, and remember that not all the feataures from the game are on the website, I am sure that you need to create the tutorial in the game first, then it shows up on the website. And the website dosen‘t contain anything that is interactive, I think this is why they made the website

cant access the website
rayid : 5ee627500d93b775

Amazing website! Needs a search feature though, but good for those who are new to Roblox Studio.

The website looks clean, modern, and nice. I’m wanting to become a programmer and I think this website can help me out! Awesome work with the website by the way! :+1:

Thank you for the resource! :slight_smile:

-GameDevSky

The server is down again. At least, we still have the game not finished but still.

Same for me. Would of loved to check it out too, maybe @boatbomber needs a better server for this as a lot of people want to use the site to learn more.

Aw man the website is full of ads now… :pensive:

1 Like

Hooray! The website works now. Though it has some ads, at least it works, right? Anyways, the website is pretty cool! I learned how to script some things.

I like the website, but it has too much ads.

1 Like

Least it works. Just get an ad blocker if your annoyed or if you want to go extreme then you can block doubleclick fully by modifying C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts (open Notepad as Admin to edit this file) and follow some tutorials online to block doubleclick if your confused.

We dont login website

Yea I have Noticed it been going off and on lately. Lasting Up to hours.

The server is down again. I’m getting the same message as @aloNeDark01

Great to see this already amazing game become a website! Can’t wait to find new neat things to try, another always on tab to add to my already cluttered top bar (:

It’s nice but the amount of ads is insane.

2 Likes

Use uBlock Origin or something or you could try this:

Update:

This project did not go as initially hoped. @SteadyOn is gracefully stepping away from the project as I re-evaluate and rework Lua Learning’s internet presence. Huge thank you to him for all his work!

I have been learning some web development with my free time for the past two weeks, and I’ve built a new prototype site that uses the new Open Cloud Datastores to get the tutorial data on the web without duplicating everything to an external database.

Feel free to use it in the meantime and provide feedback:

5 Likes

Seems to work pretty well, do you have any chance of adding display name support to author names?

I also don’t know how I feel about this dropshadow, maybe make it a little less intense (and also add the creators name and when the tutorial was created here, so it replicates what the experience shows on the tutorials page)

1 Like