Lunar Sound 2 for Moon Animator

Lunar Sound V2.0 (LS2)

News

The plugin has been updated to v2.0

About Lunar Sound

Lunar Sound was a plugin I created to better the animation process for Moon Animator. The original plugin was lacking in good design.

But after a month of reworking, I’m happy to release the new and improved Lunar Sound 2. The plugin has recieved massive changes in ui, ux, and a complete rewrite of the code. So enjoy the update!

How to use Lunar sound

You can install lunar sound from the marketplace or from the toolbox directly.

The plugin should be pretty easy to use after you’ve installed it. There currently aren’t any tutorials on how to use the new plugin but I’ll add them here if any are made.

More info

Solution Posts

How to play audio in moon animator 2?

How to sync audios with animations in moon animator

Is there possible to listen sound when using moon animator?

How to add (Sound Effects) SFX on Moon Animator? UPDATE: 4/9/2022

Bug Tracker
  • Sometimes audio ids will appear red for no reason.
  • s

Criticism is appreciated but keep it constructive. Please also report any errors or bugs this plugin produces. Please also message me if the plugin breaks. Thanks and enjoy!

(I’ll add crossfading eventually, I’m currently still trying to make it work)

Lunar Sound Download:

Moon Theme Unlocker :

47 Likes

Wow. Just, wow. I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time and didn’t think it was possible! Good job, will definitely install this.

4 Likes

Today’s a good day to be a moon animator, I am currectly hosting a synced collab and this tool will be VERY VERY useful. Thank you so much. :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

LET’S GOOOO, ALL ANIMATORS AND EDITORS, REJOICE!!1!1

nonetheless, this is amazing, after years of patience, we discover a technology that makes our job a lot easier. shall we cheer many times to get ahead of time. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

yoo now this is gonna be helpful

4 Likes

thank you for this, very cool from you

1 Like

Absolute godsend of a plugin. The only thing I found even remotely off about it was the fact that audio playback seems to have issues if your animation is lower than 60 fps, which likely isn’t even a problem for many animators, but I noticed it since I typically animate at 24 fps. I would gladly switch to 60 if it means being able to utilize this plugin, though, and I’m sure many will feel the same.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the reply! I am aware of this issue and like all downfalls in this plugin, it’s kinda moon’s fault. Audio in roblox is tracked in seconds but in moon, its tracked in frames. Meaning I had to account for a lower framerate knowing it wouldnt be the best. Originally to fix this, I had it play if the audio was unsynched by half a second. This caused sync issues however. So unfortunately, the plugin is a bit buggy at lower fps.

But now that I think about it, moon does have a seconds counter so I could look into making it work better for all fps. I’ll keep you posted!

A bug where studio would crash the plugin loaded has now been fixed . Thanks @Jplay5x5!

1 Like

cat-memes

This actually great to see, because when I importing the sound, sometimes it’s not playing on 120 FPS.

2 Likes

People have started making tutorials and this one in particular was very well made.

Credit goes to Zillgo for the tutorial. Thanks again for all the support for the plugin!

2 Likes

thank you. just thank you. you saved me and a lot of people some trouble, you know that?

1 Like

Hey, the new update came out and I am confused on how to operate it and add sound to moon animator. Please post a tutorial.

1 Like

I also noticed that it works when you select an audio from the toolbox. I am trying to do it with a file using the plugin.

1 Like

Did anybody make any tutorials yet?

Is there a way to make the audio slowly fade out?

I know that you can end it but I want it to slowly get quieter and then stop.
Is there a way to do that?

This plugin is amazing, while normally I would just suggest people to simply learn blender to be able to sync anims to audio more precisely and do more stuff.

This plugin still works for me for 1 thing, lip syncing, You cant really animate textures in blender and export that to roblox, so you still need to animate those with moon 2, which this plugin is made usefull for.

Hats off to this man for making this amazing tool for free

2 Likes

you have done the world a great service

How do I use the new Lunar Sound 2?

I found a tutorial.