Made a Moderation Gui!

Hi! I was working on this since yesterday because I saw a post on the devforum made by @achdef (credit given) and was interested to make my own. So I did and I finished it just before the devforums went down.

I’m making it public because I wanna help other developers, no need for credit this was just a fun project to try. There is a credits page in the GUI but you can delete that if you want as only Admins will see it.

Here is the RBXM File: Moderation Gui V1.0.rbxm (22.2 KB)

And the model page: Moderation Gui V1.0 - Roblox

Build in Anti-Exploit to prevent exploiters from banning people (Crude, but it gets the job done.)

Open to feedback as always so please tell me if there are any bugs or things to improve on, this is my first time making a functioning gui so I’m probably not the best.

I plan on updating it and adding a settings menu to change colors, a warn menu, and spectate menu. Thanks for reading and have fun with it!

1 Like

done saving. :arrow_down: :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I’m a bit late, so here’s my feedbacks :

1. Firstly, time ban doesn’t work, did you intentionally made it don’t work or something ?
  2. There is no need to request to DataStores many many times when player join the game, storing the data to a variable already sufficient, but I never seen something like this before.
  3. Try to minimize the script as much as possible, it’s difficult for me to understand it quickly, by using modulesScripts.
    Overall, good job, not an easy task even for me plus you made it in one day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, sorry for late response, been busy at school and not active on devforum.
1, The time ban worked for me, I don’t know why it doesn’t work for you. Ill try and fix that.

2, You’re right, I guess I wasn’t thinking about that because I made the ban part late at night.

3, I didn’t think module scripts would confuse some people because I thought they were pretty simple to understand, maybe I should make more notes.

Anyways, thank you for the feedback!

1 Like