My first working kick system!

Hey developers!

Today for me is a big day. I figured out how to do a kick menu (with a reason and a moderator panel).

So, here are some screenshots! I’ll let you rate this. :star:

The UI

Me typing in who to kick for what reason

And ladies and gentlement, it’s time to see if it’s work…

Yay! Rate it, and be honest!

Oh, lastly, I got something to say…

To everyone out there that want to abandon: I did not believe in me at all about this, but you know what? I believed in me, and boom. So there is a moral:

Always believe in yourself.

12 Likes

Amazing Work @mcsky
Thanks for inspiring me and my friend @fsduifg to also try to make a system like this!

2 Likes

No problems! I plan on making a tutorial on it. :wink:

2 Likes

:clap:
Well done, pretty basic but it gets the job done!

Some improvements could be centering the UI, as its kinda annoying that its a bit far up, other than that great job

2 Likes

I’m not really the best in UI, but okie, I’ll take these advices!

DISCLAIMER: im using this for my talent hub portfolio

No worries, a simple way to center things is to select them all then drag them to where the center is, and Roblox Studio should automatically snap it to the center of the frame.

1 Like

My next objective is a !kick command with a confirmation ui.

2 Likes

Alright! Back to going to tutorials and the dev hub to learn my objective!

1 Like

looks good
can i have it too?
but no almost one is waiting for a kick

Sorry, but I really putted hard work on to it! I’m autism so for me it’s really hard to learn all of it! However, I’m pretty sure you can watch a youtube tutorial for it! :slight_smile:

Absolutely fantastic. While all the critiques still stand, I think you did a wonderful job. Not sure if you’re going to keep implementing on it, but you should totally add more to it! Like maybe a GUI that says you’re going to get kicked or a system wide message that notifies others of the player kick. I tell you, system messages… well just messages that use the player chat are pretty fun. GL HF!

1 Like

I finally made a kick command!!

just to make sure i am not cheating, here is a random wikipedia thing

YES!!

2 Likes

Should I make a admin system? Since we already got a good start!

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

removed the NO CUZ THERE IS NO :m command option

My personal opinion is that you make a textbox that can be opened with a keybind possibly using UserInputService which automatically focuses (like admin commands); this is so it could be easier to implement autocomplete or anything else really.

1 Like

@Vermieden_Helios

Are you sure that there is no :announce or :m command?

Yes won! That is why the vote has been resetted and closed. The admin will be out soon. Make sure to suggest me commands in my DevForum PMs! :slight_smile:

its pretty ok. maybe change it to ‘warnings’ when its over one warning, and maybe dont have the ‘you have been kicked’ text again, and also dont say moderators name? also you can have way better ui. center it, contrast more, not just black, have it bold, bigger text box, topbar bigger, etc.

Imagine one day a admin abuse there powers with .kick, well, then the moderator name section would actually be good.

1 Like

i know, how u feeling if u done something that u work hard on it and then it work. I felt that before. Good job @achdef

1 Like

Looks sick! I can never figure out how to make good moderation guis :sweat_smile: nice job!

1 Like