Made my very first GFX

Hi! So today is a great day for me, because I made my very first GFX, and honestly I know that there are a lot of people that will laugh at me for incorrect lighting, placement, and positions, and I understand that but I myself am really proud, so what I want to know is, is this good for a first GFX? And what do you think can be improved?

GFX

11 Likes

For a first GFX, it’s not bad at all. Only real complaint about it is that the lighting is quite off, but you already addressed that. Good work!

3 Likes

Thank you, I will be sure to do better in the future :grinning:

For a first GFX this is amazing! You deserve to be proud of yourself😻

The only improvements would be positions, but you’ve already acknowledged that ^^

1 Like

This is really good! Of course, the lighting can be improved upon, but that takes time to master :slightly_smiling_face:
Is it just me or do the military avatars/characters look a little small?

1 Like

I smell Roblox Studio but it’s great overall!
7/10 wouldn’t add up anything. it’s OK on its own.

1 Like

Looks awesome for your very first GFX! I would only change the lighting if I were you, as stated above.

1 Like

This looks so good man!
For a first GFX this looks super good! :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for all your feedback, it means so much to me, I will continue to improve and @aqzaqz525 yes lol, I used studio and did the after effects in various programs on this one, I used studio because I felt the need to use terrain, but I usually don’t use it.