Major Outage across platform on Mar 28

Major outage going on right now. When I was in-game the server chat started to die and everything started to slowly become unresponsive. Bug started happening at about 7:58 EST, it’s happening on the website and in-game.

44 Likes

Start the topic title with ROBLOXCRITICAL. This will allow mods to see it right away.

3 Likes

Yes, we are investigating this issue.

22 Likes

Thanks Griff, good to hear you guys have got wind.

1 Like

I am getting this error as well. I have tested multiple browsers, its not a user glitch. Site is down.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing this. I will note that curiously I can still open game pages when not logged in.

3 Likes

I cannot PM at all with my friend. This is how I noticed the issue.

1 Like

Seems to be happening to me too on my mobile device. Can’t see my game creations, favorites, and etc.

Images

2 Likes

Confirmed, the site is down. I couldn’t change my avatar.

Please review the previous posts before adding your reply to make sure you are not adding duplicate information.

Use Likes to support existing replies.

11 Likes

I have also noticed issues when dark theme was turned off for me on the site.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Our engineering team is actively investigating.

16 Likes

This happened to me too. All local scripts in my game stopped working then 10 minutes before the outage my gamepasses broke for every game I had.

3 Likes

Hopefully this is resolved soon. I cannot import meshes, or do any of the like. It comes up with HTTP 500. This halts any development for me, at the moment.

This is going to be interesting to see how it plays out. I hope the engineers can fix this. It seems pretty massive.

1 Like

I am also having this issue.

I am able to get to my settings but every time I go to a new page I see this errorimage

2 Likes

Can also confirm. Dark theme stopped working and would error out if I tried to change it back to said theme.

Testing in studio does not work either; I just tested this.

1 Like

Also happens on the settings page. When I try to change my name that error pops up.

2 Likes

My problem is that I cannot chat at all.

RBXCRIT

2 Likes

Can confirm, am currently blind without dark theme.

12 Likes