Make "Feature Requests" Category Open to Members and Higher

I mean Regular is very bad @Dede_4242

No, what dot oh mean with

I mean you have to send on @Bug-Support And then you can post on all topics

That’s not true, if you message @bug-support you can’t post in all topics
هذا ليس صحيحًا ، إذا قمت بإرسال رسالة إلى @ bug-support ، فلن تتمكن من النشر في جميع الموضوعات

Really? So you just have to contact someone @Bug-Support and then you have access to feature requests? It doesn’t even let me see the members of the group…

No tu doesn’t work, i once contacted @bug-support and I can’t post in there

It looks like you can only send them a message.

Yes, that’s the only wAy a Member can post a #bug-reports

For one, I don’t spread misinformation. Secondly, I got promoted around mid 2019 when the (now defunct) post approval was being introduced.

Because there is technically no system for it to begin with. With PA being shut down in 2021 I believe, there hasn’t been any update to that since. Even then, the requirements will still be vague so people wouldn’t game the system.

1 Like

Ok, i get it, Guess We will only ah e to wait for the Trust System Uodate…

It still isn’t clear how to become a Regular. Maybe there should be an in-between category with more privileges like creating Topics in Feature Requests. Though I still feel its way too hard to post in feature requests if you are only a member of the DevForum. Either the DevForum should make it easier to become a Regular or make an additional category ranking DevForum users.

They’re still working on it… just gotta be a little more patient…

Do you know where they have more information about the update?

It looks like the ‘Feature Requests’ Category will be more open after DevForum releases its trust system update. Just marking this as the solution

All the information I got is from @Hooksmith, he said:

So yeah, nobody really knows for sure, probably not even them :sweat_smile:

I think this is related to a different post (We Need More Report Options). You put this in the wrong topic by accident…

No, i Wnated to tell you waht I knew from the Trust Sustem Update, which @Hooksmith told me in another topic

Yes we are working to make requesting new features available to all creators. There are some existing topics about this in this category, so I recommend supporting those existing topics instead.

7 Likes

Oh nevermind – It was displaying a different post before

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.