Make it easier to navigate when overwriting a model

Right now, it’s tedious to go through a large library of published Models to overwrite an old one. It’s a long continuous list that’s loaded in chunks as you scroll through it, pausing for a short while if you happen to load enough chunks to hit the rate limit. That can quickly build up, depending on how many other Models were published after the one you’re updating, and how many Models you’re updating.

For my case, I published a lot of models when I was younger, and wanted to overwrite them due to various reasons, such as copyright, and being unsatisfied with their quality. I ended up overwriting nearly 350 Models. While I do feel this use case would need a different approach to improve, it did highlight to me how time consuming it can be to upkeep a decent amount of Models.

Being able to quickly find the Models I’d like to update conveniently without starting from the top and scrolling down towards the bottom every time would make it a much smoother process, and encourage me to continue supporting my open source assets.

4 Likes