Make This Scene More Kid-Friendly

So, I am making a game which has a death scene for the villian (Johnathan Bacon) who is a killer. The problem is that my scene is him getting shot in a mansion with blood. If you have any tips to make this scene more kid-friendly, please let me know. (Also my game is kid-friendly so I don’t know what to do.)

WARNING: IMAGE IS BLOODY!

8 Likes

If his death is a cutscene then you could have the screen go black and then play gunshot sounds

6 Likes

Should I add blood or remove blood?

1 Like

Maybe instead of a bloody face have an X eyed face like this: X_X

4 Likes

@slayec He has a mask on (wasnt bloody before) but when he was shot he had blood.

1 Like

Maybe have his bloody mask on the ground facing down on the ground?
That way the blood on the front is hidden. I also am pretty sure they were going to unmask him anyways, so may as well have his fall lead to his mask falling off.

1 Like

The heroes will unmask him to check if he’s dead.

1 Like

So basically by dropping the mask on the floor, gravity has done work for the heroes. You can still make the murderer have a dead face.
I’m not sure if you still want to have a scene where he is getting unmasked.

1 Like

I will remove the blood and turn the blood into scars

1 Like

I guess you can?
Welp, sadly for my feedback it’s been completely negated.

1 Like

Remove blood im pretty sure roblox is against it in tos

2 Likes

Here is an updated image

1 Like

The mask is clipping through the hair so I recommend to throw it on the ground. It’d look better because there’s nothing to balance it. No hands holding it up or anything. There’s also the fact you patch the clipping issue.

3 Likes

I hope me makes it so the gunshots not loud

if this is supposed to be a kids game, I don’t even recommend putting blood in it at all.

1 Like

updatedagain.PNG

2 Likes

recommend checking out sources like lego games rated PEGI 7

1 Like

Hold on.

Is the bullet partially stuck in his chest?

2 Likes

Yes the bullet is stuck in his chest

2 Likes

I didnt know bacon hair’s rib cages are able to stop bullets

3 Likes

Unless he was insanely lucky or wearing armor, that’s unrealistic. I’d just have a bullet hole instead.

3 Likes