Make This Scene More Kid-Friendly

He is a villain who can do some weird stuff lol.

1 Like

He was shot twice in the neck and twice in his back and once on his chest. He got stuffed into a hazmat suit by an unknown person.

1 Like

@Crazedbrick1 It’s not supposed to be realistic. It’s a sci fi game…

1 Like

So he is superhuman?

Talk about overkill lol.

So does this sci-fi world feature bullets that can’t penetrate someone’s body?

1 Like

yes yes yes (sorry the letter limmitttttttttt

1 Like

2 Likes

No, roblox TOS says that gore is allowed, just not excessive gore (im really emphasizing that) or other things like that.

2 Likes

If you have a game that needs to be “kid-friendly”, just take gore out of the equation.

You could make a bullet hole with smoke coming from it, since a bullet passes through surfaces at thousands of miles an hour and creates friction between it and that surface, thus, heat, and furthermore, smoke.

You could also just keep this,

but just take the blood out.

3 Likes

Blood is not any problem for the cutscene. It I less than mimic an is kid friendly

1 Like

So was he shot or stabbed? Well if he was shot then just remove the blood, remove the bullet as well, slap a gunshot hole on where he was supposed to be shot and slap some smoke effect on it. If he was stabbed then I don’t think I can help you.

1 Like

Maybe like a helicopter shot/crane shot deal?

1 Like

just remove the blood and put “x” on his eyes

2 Likes

This. Don’t over think it. I even like the bullet sticking out of the chest like an arrow. It’s far more kid friendly than holes in the chest.

2 Likes

Leave the bullet in his chest?

1 Like

It has cartoon value to me, which makes it more kid friendly. The old cartoons would frequently get crushed flat by a piano. Just showing them flat as a pancake was not funny enough. They would always smile, and their teeth would be piano keys.

If you wanted to do something like that here, you could have the bullet sprout arms and legs, pull itself out of the guy, put on a hat and briefcase, and walk away. That’s a lot of work for a video game, so don’t actually do that! lol

The bullet sticking out of him is extremely unrealistic and will pull people away from the death being presented. X’s on the eyes do the same thing.

2 Likes

What about just adding a small gunshot wound?

Wait, I forgot to tell you, I’m making a prequel for my game about the villain Johnathan. The game will be rated Teen for Animated Blood, gore (not intense gore just 1 scene), language such as hell crap and frick, and crude humor. All this will NOT be in the kid-friendly Sequel.

this looks like suicide. thats a no go

This is not suicide. He got shot by the hero.

Didn’t say it was, but if you werent here to explain nobody would understand that the hero shot him and just think “Oh, suicide.”

1 Like