Make This Scene More Kid-Friendly

Also, I don’t think “heroes” use guns.

Pretty sure thats only for the bad guys

ok then. The villain has his own prequel and the prequel version isn’t for kids but the Sequel version is for kids. Example: Joker and Batman. Joker had a movie that wasn’t for kids. Teen titans has a show that was an adult version. The heroes shot him with his leftover gun. I guess I will make the prequel more kid-friendly.

Well thats kinda stupid, a kid plays the sequel then plays the prequel and gets scarred?

Example: Joker and Batman. Joker had a movie that wasn’t for kids. Teen titans has a show that was an adult version. The heroes shot him with his leftover gun. I guess I will make the prequel more kid-friendly.

Joker was never really for kids

That was actually the original, it was soon changed into Teen Titans

I’m not meming around… I’m just asking a question

This reply wasn’t targeted towards you. I responded to a message, please check that.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought you were talking to me.

1 Like

There’s probably no wrong answer as long as the blood goes. Don’t overthink it. Keep it lighthearted.

1 Like

Are you sure you want to target kids as your audience? If the plot requires you to go into detail about Jonathan Bacon’s death (bullet wound, inspecting his corpse, body rotting (source), etc.), it may be a good idea to consider a different audience. That’s just how I see the situation.

The game’s age ranking is 13+ for mild blood and mild language such as hell, crap, and dammit.

In that case, the scene shouldn’t need too much more playing around with. With a 13+ audience you have a lot more freedom, but considering you’ve marked it with mild blood, I’d just watch to make sure that the blood in the game doesn’t ever feel like overkill.

2 Likes

Dude, that is not kid friendly! You can make the hole in the chest unrealistic

You are right. But what about under 13+

The game is for people 13-14+ and it isn’t targeted for little kids like 7 or 8

I think you can delete all the bullet case, except 1 case because if you put too much bullet case it looks like that he got tortured by getting too much shots

And also the blood can be deleted if necessary, that kind of blood seems just like a 2d blood which is not very violent

Sorry for bumping up the topic ._.

In my opinion. You shouldn’t put those swear words in it, those words would probably make the game more mature and kids wouldn’t really be playing this game. I don’t think some 13-year-old kids would be uncomfortable hearing that, I would feel that, but this is all just my opinion. Or I would just recommend removing the “D” word. Good luck on your game :slight_smile: