Making Free GFX! [STILL OPEN!]

Hello! I am Landnblu. I have decided to make some free GFX for a bit. The reasons I am doing this are because:

1. I need practice
  2. I haven’t downloaded blender yet so my GFX will not be high quality enough to get paid

So here are the details. Please contact me here on the devforum being very specific about how you want your GFX. Specifications would include:

• The username of the character you wish to be in the render
  • The type of pose that character should have
  • Send me the background or tell me what type
  • If text, what font and what text effects
  • Any other additional effect

Here is an example of my GFX (you can give me constructive criticism but please don’t hate on it I am new)

Thank you and credits to @Mysterious8805 for the idea!

16 Likes

You can reply here for questions/feedback/suggestions on my GFX. If you want a GFX please dm me.

1 Like

Hi can you make an icon gfx of two noobs fighting with weapons

Hello could you try do my avatar in a dab position And haveva plain white background if you have time.

Ooo! Could u do my avatar waving! Just use my username. The background could be transparent or pink. Font doesnt matter. And a rose near my user (or even growing on top) would be cool!

Thanks!

A GFX of my avatar would be nice. I’d love to see what others think of it and what comes to their mind when they see it.

Starting on the first one today :clap:
I will probably upload them all when I finish them.

2 Likes

Please make one of the user: HollowedHenry
I appreciate it very much thank you for your kindness!

Here is the first one. It’s a bit simple but here it is!
game_master3532pfp

3 Likes

The first one reminds me of something they would have in a cafe, Only thing I would change is to add more stuff in the background, as it seems a bit devoid of depth.
Great job!!

2 Likes

Sounds good! I really appreciate the feedback <3

2 Likes

Hey! I like this GFX, but I notice that this was made on r6. There is a blender rig that will make your GFX look better. I suggest getting blender.

Will do! Just don’t know if my computer can handle it.

1 Like

Here is the next one. Again, these won’t be that high quality because I have a bunch to make and I’m not using blender.

1 Like

This is still open!! Reply for your request.

1 Like

do me if you really wanna, I dont really need it but yea

What pose and background?? For reference.

1 Like

make me amogus, with any background maybe related to among us (too lazy to give actual ideas)

wdym make you amogus. Like do you want your character or an actual amogus character?

1 Like

my character since its me, not just a free model.