Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

@HybridEclipze i Am proud of this one, i hope yoou like it

If you would like to donate It Would Be Appreciated

(Taking a break for a bit, i did take a couple thats why it took so long

3 Likes

can i have a gfx of using This avatar
I want it to be holding a gun like spim45 . For the backround i want somthing like this image
Thank you

Background may be a bit difficult, i can do what u wantl may not be the same background if thats okay, I Will get to u when i can

1 Like

Okay it’s fine Do background that you want

1 Like

Hey, Mind if you can make me a GFX of my avatar levitating, also you can pick whatever background you want.

Thanks!

1 Like

@GP_A It Is Finally Finished, Tried My Best with this one, Hope You Like It! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You did a fantastic job! :smile: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Is this closed?

Do whatever you feel like. I hope it’s good practice!

2 Likes

Not closed, just Been a bit busy today, will get to u when i can

I’ll look forward to it! Good Luck!

1 Like

Hello, could you maybe make a gfx of my avatar? Do it in any style that you want

1 Like

I’m making a GFX for a big game coming soon to roblox incase yall are wondering why i havent done yall’s GFX’s , still sorry for the wait, will get to yall when i can :slight_smile:

1 Like

New rule, Give me and example or explain how u want it, or i cant do it, bc without telling me what u want, they dont come out as good

Simple ideas like this is fine, i just need a reference or a idea

2 Likes

I Have a new rule, but i have a idea for ur avatar so dont worry

When you have the time, do you think you could make one of me? It would be much appreciated. I would probably want to have a generic pose, so any pose really, with a certain color background. You decide. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@OhLordiez , Hope you like it!

1 Like

I see. Then could you do a gfx of my avatar looking at the sunset with sunset themed clouds?

1 Like

@MRG_GROUPHOLDER Sorry for the wait, Was Outside, (Just Finished) Hope You Like It!

MRG

2 Likes

Omg!! Keep these great GFXs up! I loved it! But want thing you can change if you want is to my Zbolt_16 account, because its my main. Please change it if you can!

1 Like

Will do that 1st Thing Tomorrow, and ima try to make it better, if im being honest i was really tired at that time and was half asleep lol

1 Like