Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

I love it!! Thank you! It’s really really cool.

1 Like

Do you use a rig to make these or do you pose it in studio

I Pose in studio

Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Whoops my bad. I’m glad you have an idea because I don’t have any.

1 Like

Sorry guys that i have not done your GFX’s yet, i will get to them whenever i can, workking on a big project atm(Game) if yall wanna make changes to what yall want, heres your time and keep the request coming, will get tto you even if its not in a few days

Thanks for being patient with me :slight_smile:

The GFX’s are free. I could wait a year for it and still be happy when I get it. I’m not losing anything if you don’t make it

2 Likes

hey, well happy to hear that but u will get it :slight_smile: at some point

you should try to use a blender rig because the roblox studio game rig has all these weird wedges and stuff, blender rigs like ultimate rig and paint rig v3 work out really well, and you don’t have to export again and reimport to change the pose slightly (unless edit mode)

2 Likes

i use 2.79 so i suck lol, new version i would be better

1 Like

Hi @Mysterious8805! Can you make a GFX of this:

?

3 Likes

Could you make me one with 2 r6 dummies (with round heads not blocky) beating each other with a baguette and one with a bat?

(One flying in the air holding the bat behind it’s head ready to swing it down and the other backing up and trying to block with a baugette)

1 Like

Hello @Mysterious8805

Would it be possible for you to make a GFX of a Navy themed Avatar? Having him standing on a ship would be great.
Idea for a pose/background:
~ Of course the ship in the image doesn’t fit with the theme, but this should just be a reference on what I want
~ It would also be great if the character would have a pose similar to the guy standing on the ship
I hope this is possible to do, and I am excited to see the finished GFX! I think it is amazing what yo are doing! :smiley:

4 Likes

I want one with special ops raiding a house and the camera is inside the house

1 Like

Hi! How far have you come? If your busy, it’s ok!

An advertisement for a map game, the top of page type, with a background map from the year 1914, and the text “Grand Strategists” over it.

Could you make like an icon sized GFX of my avatar and maybe like another few avatars (it doesn’t matter what avatars so you can pick whatever) like playing volleyball in the sand but could it be like an icon size so I could use it as an icon?
Sorta like this but the size of an icon (150x150 I think)

It’s kind of hard to do any of this now because Roblox is down. I wouldn’t bombard him with requests, It’s probably pretty stressful.

1 Like

Exactly lol, i cant really do any GFX’s rn, lets just wait for roblox to get back up

Luckily it just got back up, Good luck on all the GFX’s!

1 Like

Ye i might take a bit til i get started again bc im just not feeling it rn

2 Likes