Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

Take your time. Maybe try to find some inspiration like YouTube videos or something.

2 Likes

@RuleDefy Hope you like it Alr

1 Like

Thanks! I’m glad you took the effort to start making GFX’s again!

Well, make it mining-themed. With rocks, ores snd of course, miners. That’s about it. You can do anything you want with those things!,

1 Like

Hey, are you still doing these? I’m a little late.

1 Like

Boy is my friendo growing so fast…

1 Like

If you stuck with the eyeball avatar, i had a awesome idea with it before lol

1 Like

i just saw this lol… i hope you still do these.

is it possible that you make a gfx similar to this? (but with my avatar)

2 Likes

Warning im not a pro i dont even know how to rig in blender yet but ill try my best

1 Like

ayo thank you so much, i really appriciate it!

1 Like

I can switch back to it if you REALLY want to make it, sorry for the inconvenience!

Are you still closed? Also, would you be interested in my group hiring you to make thumbnails for our game?

Hi if this post is still open could I have an icon of noob holding a baseball bat or chainsaw like he is going to hit the camera. Contact me if you need a reference.

1 Like

FREE? Thank you so much! If more people acted like you on the forum, our games would be twice as good. Three times. Keep up the good work and a major kudos from me. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Havent been on anything in so long, were u wanting a gfx?

My friend already made me one of my character… but I wouldn’t mind if you did another one front facing. (I’ll come back after I finish a game I’m working on and see if I need one for that…)

1 Like

You know how its been 5 months since you requested me to do a free gfx for u? @TheSpecialNone

1 Like

Yeah, I pretty much forgot about this post lol.
I would still want one btw

1 Like

understandable, i havent been on in a few months but i made u this, i hope u like it

1 Like

Perfect, thank you very much.
You have improved your GFX skills very much, hopefully one day you will be one of the best at GFX.

1 Like