Making Free GFX's of any kind (closed)

I’m making Free GFX’s thats right, just bored and i need expirience, i will do any kind of Gfx, Thumbnail/icon/Pfp/Ad/Banner, Whatever u want, ill do it, All you have to do is Comment On This Post, And then Say what u want, send the Link of the Profile/Profiles of who you want in it and put a example of what you want and I’ll Try My Best!

Thanks For Reading :slight_smile:

If you wanna leave a tip: heres my donation game
https://www.roblox.com/games/7807297658/Donations

remember im not a pro, dont expect it to be public also I Use Blender 2.79 which is old and all i do is render in there, i edit In Pixlr, and i draw my effects

My Main incase u cant message on forum :

Also people are wondering why im posting through Mysterious8805 (Reason is Due to im not a member through my main (Mysterious_Creations) So i am posting through this one)

New rule, Give me and example or explain how u want it, or i cant do it, bc without telling me what u want, they dont come out as good

45 Likes

Old post got shutdown,

This guy is first

5 Likes

Hi, could you please make me a GFX of my current avatar? (roblox not devforum) If so, I’d greatly appreciate it. I want it to be modeled after this gfx but without the gun. One of my first GFX that I made If you can, just make me sort of glaring at the camera. You can do any background/props you want really. Preferably something halloweeny. Anything works though, so don’t stress.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Could you make a GFX of someone flying a plane, or ground operations. Like a fighter jet, getting into a plane. Anything works, but I’d love to see it. I’d like lighting effects to be slightly realistic, or you could do like a plane flying with a missile behind it. You’re free to do what you’d like. : )

Don’t stress about it if you don’t have time to do it. Thanks.

5 Likes

@JPSpiek After, Like 4 ideas of a stance and Idea for the GFX, I Have finished, Hope you like it!

I've Got The Power

And heres to make it popout a bit more power

Want it without watermarks, Dm me personaly, bc i added watermarks where nobody can claim it,

If you would like to donate It Would Be Appreciated

6 Likes

Mind making a GFX of my avatar holding a gun? Something like this would be great. No pressure if you don’t have the time to do it.

3 Likes

Yessir will get to you when i have the chance! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! Your so good with backgrounds! I’m not saying it needs to be changed, but what exactly is the little red panda sitting on? The red neon buttons sort of things?

2 Likes

Like a tiny Plaid picnic blanket type thing,

2 Likes

Alright, cool. Thank you!

This text will be blurred

2 Likes

Lol, anytime, Happy You Like it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I shall take you up on your offer! If you’d be able to make me one of my current Roblox profile avatar, that’d be amazing. If you can’t, I’ll understand.

If you do decide to go through with this, I will be willing to share pro gamer tips with GFX cuz I do make some of my own. I can’t link it, because it’ll look like a plug.

Thanks in advance if you do.

2 Likes

Can ik what u want in detail? and also i dont need tips due to all i do in blender is render, i edit in Pixlr, i Also only Rig in Roblox Studio

2 Likes

I don’t care what you do with it! Just be creative with it. Also I feel like the least I could do is share some tips so you don’t have to use pixlr to make a good render!

3 Likes

All i gotta know is do u use the newest version or 2.79 of blender? due to i use the old version, if i used the New version I’d be a pro, bc ik how to use it

2 Likes

Hey could you make one of my avatar please, i’d really appreciate it!

2 Likes

i need to know what u want and a example if u have one

2 Likes

I’ve used Blender 2.79 in the past. For a lot of renders actually. I’m not-so* familiar to the layout that much anymore as I’ve migrated to the latest releases but I’m sure I’d be able to dig something up.

4 Likes

literally anything whatever you want, just try make it good i guess!

2 Likes

me please. i would like to see your gfx, rn it looks really beginner but yeah me please, do whatever

2 Likes