Map ideas for Onwar

I am making a game on Roblox called Onwar (I already made it) and I need some map ideas. Can you give me some map ideas? Thanks.

4 Likes

We’d be able to give better suggestions if we knew what your game was and what the mechanics are

2 Likes

Make a beach map that looks like how it was on june 6th 1944.

2 Likes

The game is about surviving zombies and it has cutscenes. You have to escape the map (its like deathrun with zombies)

2 Likes

Maybe something like a city or sewer. Polluted with trash here and there and you gotta avoid stuff flying around and maybe parkour your way up a building to escape

3 Likes

Writing it down… :grinning: :smiley: Thanks for your wonderful ideas!

Story for onwar: Onwar started as a Security Assasination team in 1948 until 1990. In the 2000s we were a border. In 2005 we started recruting. In 2011 it became an official big army. Zacon inc. was founded in 1972. In 1976 onwar and zacon got into a big fight that onawr raided them. onwar was made by 5 men called owen norm wayne atlis and ravage. The owner of zacon is Johnathan Bacon (1904-2009) His son owns it now.

Hey we are looking for a scripter for our game. Want to get the role?

Also your scripter job application the studios are down.

Sorry, currently im focusing on my game. But i wish u the best of luck

Ok but when roblox comes back I will pick a person to be a scripter.

Cool! What is your game about? Onwar is about this: Onwar started as a Security Assasination team in 1948 until 1990. In the 2000s we were a border. In 2005 we started recruting. In 2011 it became an official big army. Zacon inc. was founded in 1972. In 1976 onwar and zacon got into a big fight that onawr raided them. onwar was made by 5 men called owen norm wayne atlis and ravage. The owner of zacon is Johnathan Bacon (1904-2009) His son owns it now. Zacon Inc. is Onwar’s enemy. tHEY are enemies because zacon stole from them (like my story?)

I am a builder, I submitted a form anyway.

Uhh, this page is for map ideas. Can you share any map ideas?

Hm, well. I don’t know really what the game is, when it comes back up can you show pictures?

The game is about zombies. I’ll explain it. So when you enter a round there are 2 zombies (random picked players) and they have to attack the other players. The number of players on the team wins. There will be vehicles, bombs, knives, and guns to the game with skins.

Well I want to see the map when Roblox comes back up.

I made a lobby. Not a map yet.

Well, is it like a desert or modern map?

a city and a forest is pretty common, so if you want your game to stand out more try and avoid cities/forests.