Mass Uncopylocked | 35 free games and projects

Thanks a lot, have a great life!

7 Likes

HI,
Thanks for sharing. How can I contact you? Your msg are off… I have a few questions about one of the games.

Do you have a social account dm?

Thanks

1 Like

I did it!

puzzle time nice!

7 Likes

Roblox message and joining me in game whenever I’m online. You can also reply to me here.

3 Likes

Ty for share. I can do something like dat games.

1 Like

Small FYI. If you need to contact me either leave a reply in this thread, send a forums direct message, or send an email at gamerkreep@gmail.com. I check all methods daily. Try not to do it in discord as I own a lot of communications servers which go unchecked for periods of time.

Replying in this thread is preferable as it spreads awareness of this source and if someone else is having the same issue I can help multiple people at once. :smile:

This is the most amazingest tihing ever someone has done. Thanks for your contribution!

2 Likes

Small update. I added a picture for all the games and projects! Now you can better find something that catches your eye. :wink:

here
RCL-Basic-Aim-Shooting-Training.rbxl (227.8 KB)

i have fixed it and updated the functional.

2 Likes

Appreciated. I’ll add it to the main post.

2 Likes

I remember your games, especially Waterloo at home, that used to be really popular… it’s amazing how you are uncopylocking all of these games.

2 Likes

I added my latest game to this resource, Camden at home. I’ve spent 2 months on it and includes server sided flintlock and melee weaponry, sapper building, player classes, spawning on flags, leaderboard with regiments, ticket system for private server battles, and probably a few other things I’m forgetting.

3 Likes

If you guys are having trouble with Naval Warfare, you need to put settings on R6, because most players use R15.

1 Like

On the robbery simulator, the cops do not spawn. Was this happening prior the game being uncopylocked or am i the only one experiencing this?

Nvm it’s also an issue on the main place, so it’s prob why this got uncopylocked lol

1 Like

Cops aren’t procedural, they were coded to only spawn in set locations; When robbing either of the two banks or the research facility in the corner of the map. They used to also spawn when robbing the three story house with gold in it but that’s broken.

I joined the main game real quick and cops are spawning as intended.

3 Likes

Hey Okami, do you know why blackjaks and cards tables aren´t working?

1 Like

Can you elaborate on what’s not working in your copy? Is it the animations? NPCs? Decals? Or something else? I joined the main game and everything seems to be operational.

1 Like

Yeah in the main game everything is fine, just in the copy the Table Cards game won’t start never

1 Like

Any red or yellow messages in output? If not I will download a copy on an alt to see if I can reproduce what you’re seeing.

1 Like

Failed to load sounds

1 Like