Mass Uncopylocked | 35 free games and projects

Yeah in the main game everything is fine, just in the copy the Table Cards game won’t start never

1 Like

Any red or yellow messages in output? If not I will download a copy on an alt to see if I can reproduce what you’re seeing.

1 Like

Failed to load sounds

1 Like

If you want to see by yourself heres the link: (2) Las Vegas at home - Roblox

Roblox doesn’t have an easy way to share sounds and animations between accounts. You will have to re-upload them under your account in order to get them working.

For animations you can either use an animation spoofer plugin or by opening the animation editor to migrating the keyframe sequences and upload those.

For sounds you just need to upload the .mp3 file, but the problem is this costs robux which is something I didn’t account for when making this source. I would focus on re-uploading all the animations first before working on the sounds. In the meantime I’ll do some research to see if there’s an easy way for me to share the sounds instead of you having to spend robux to re-upload them.

Is that making Tables cards not working?

Yes. You have to use your own upload of the animations otherwise it won’t work.

1 Like

I felt the same way when I completed it!

I believe you can make the sounds public if they’re yours. Like the ones in the library are.

Regarding the sounds, It is now free to upload sounds [changed somewhere around March 2022], so you’re probably outdated within sounds

1 Like

most boring games no one plays :sob:

1 Like

I only know of collaborator and experience access, not public. Unless I’m missing something?

In that case I’ll just leave the .mp3s in this thread for anyone to upload. It’ll take a while for me to find them though.

To be honest, I’m not sure how they do it, but I know when I go to the toolbox and look at sounds, there are a lot of public sounds.

You might have to be approved to distribute on the Creator Store.

Couple updates. Had a request for the Las Vegas at home sound files, but the forums don’t like me attaching a 100+MB zip so you’ll have to join the Las Vegas at home communications server and head to the #dev_notes channel to get them. Included are sound effects for slot machines, voicelines, .fbx models, and images with their paint.net source files.

Also, I have officially quit roblox. I will only be online for support purposes and to keep my archived account secure. If you need to contact me either leave a reply in this thread, send a forums direct message, or send an email at gamerkreep@gmail.com. I check all methods daily.

1 Like

That’s bold coming from you, mate :rofl:

what do you mean??? i literally never saw those games in my life

yea but that does not mean nobody plays them they have thousands and millions and some have thousands of active players rn (check waterloo at home)

2 Likes