Mass Uncopylocked | 35 free games and projects

As any been found, or is it just to prevent the risk there might be some?

I havenā€™t found any, nor has ro-defender.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you for the confirmation.

1 Like

Hi how i can add more cars to dealership in robbing simulator?
and how can i reset player stats guns money? thx

Small update. Iā€™d like to apologize for the lack of support here in this thread. Someone who opposes my generosity got access to my account and getting it back this past month was a chore and a half. Turns out having your phone number linked to your roblox account is a stupid idea. I should be good to go now apart from my limiteds which Iā€™m still in the process of getting back.

I will be active on roblox for a little bit to ensure my account isnā€™t ransomed again. If you need support regarding my open sources you can use my main contact methods:

• (Preferred) Leave a reply in this thread
  • Direct message me here on the forums
4 Likes

Small update. I am adding a ranking bot to Las Vegas at home which automatically promotes players in the roblox group when they meet certain requirements. Since the ranking bot Iā€™m using doesnā€™t support Secrets and I have to store the API key in the script itself I will be copylocking Las Vegas at home for the sake of not having the API key getting leaked.

Las Vegas at home is still free to take! Join the communications server for it and open a support ticket for a copy of the game without any API keys in it. Sorry for this inconvenience.

2 Likes