Massives NPCs Game in Roblox - Thousands moving visible NPC tested in my own place

I had always only seen Roblox games having way less than 1k active NPCs or Troops, it makes “war/battles” games/stimulator boring over time with just not really much troops in stakes etc.
(That can be excluding -war games- with numbers count of troops, but not real living 3D troops each by each. The dynamics feel way different.)

I had saw some DevForum post talking about having even thousands NPCs before, but I never had to play game with above 1k+ active NPCs fight/battles. I know NPCs games are not really a trend/thing anymore in Roblox, but I wonder if anyone already make or build toward such game in Roblox?

I have made my own NPCs system where I can handle 20k moving Visible NPCs at max but it seems to be the max number Roblox can handle, as Physics takes up a lot for that.
Surprisingly, Render % was not very high at all.

GIF Link - It kept failing to Video/GIF into post here
GIF #2

My own game’s link if you are interest to see and test etc - [L] MiniArmy Game - Roblox

The game is Experimental only, do expect bugs etc.
PrivateServers are made free to allow PrivateServer Owners to have moderation commands available to them.

[Disclaimer]
Original Post - https://devforum.roblox.com/t/massives-npcs-game-in-roblox-thousands-moving-visible-npc-tested-in-my-own-place/3165165

If Roblox also moderate this, I am not even going bother ngl. The moderation makes you feel targeted worse than war criminals in UN courts…

4 Likes

That is very cool!

real

1 Like

Wow I can’t even find my own post in Creations Feedback in DevForum, what?

Looks great. Reminds me of Total War games