Maximum Developers Are Hiring

About Us

Hi there! We are Maximum Development Studios. We are a revamped studios who have taken a break for multiple years now this is the up and reopened studio. We’re looking for builders, GUI Developer, gfx, animator and finally a modeler who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Space Wars!

The Team

@Pacblack70 - General Manager
@MaxH - Director/Investor
@Open - Advanced Builder
@Crrustyy - Scripter
@Open - GFX Artist
@Open - Animator
@Open - Modeler
@Open - Gui Designer

About The Job

Builder

You will be making two carrier ships with interior spawn area (Star wars style) the exterior does not have to be great

GFX

You will make an Ad, and later Logo, Thumbnails and more. The style will be star wars/highly futuristic.

Animator

You will animate planes flying and launching.

Modeler

You will be making item models
GUI
You will make a basic GUI that will show the following:

• Add killstreaks in the kill feed “Player 1 is on fire” “Player 1 is on a rampage”
  • when you get an Orb there’s a pop up (not right in the middle of the screen) that says what you got
  • capture popups, “Red team has captured Blue’s flag!”
  • make a GUI store where you can see different guns to unlock by Wins
    For more information on most jobs contact us.

Our game needs at least 10 new planes completed by the end of Alpha. We expect each plane will have large detail.

Payment

This will be discussed in private (Look below for contact Info)

Our preferred payment method is Robux, but we also do USD. Our USD to Robux transfer formula is $1 USD = 400R$.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord: @Approval#8753
Discord is the best mode of contact!
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

hold up… the gui artist get’s more initial payment than the scripter? you do know that scripters are the ones that make ui work in the first place?

1 Like

I understand your concern/judgement, i did not mean to send the post so this will be changed

Just so you are aware the payments have been tweaked, please contact me if you find anymore issues you believe that should not be their please contact me :slight_smile:

Yes I guess you can if you like i have no issue

Hey, I would like to apply as a builder

well contact me on discord if able it is Approval#8753

I have made other change, it is that we are only looking for somebody to make an Ad not logo

I’m a experienced developer. @Pacblack70

Sorry but i have JUST gotten a builder sorry, thanks for applying

make sure to update your post to not give people wrong hopes of applying for an already taken position

1 Like

I understand ALSO the Builder position has been reopened, when applying please put your discord username in the comment if thats how you choose to contact me

For the animator position, what do you mean by the planes flying and launching?

I mean this as in animating a plane jets turn on, or a player getting inside (opening the door hatch)

That’s not just animating but also rigging. Might wanna increase the price of animations because rigging is required.

1 Like

Ok i understand but i may not increase on a large scale

I have increased it to 1000R$ (Or $10 USD)

Large Edits have been made to the post!

sorry but i not understand is animate Plane Fly mean we need to Rig that Plane right?

Would you be paid first, or make the model then get paid?