Medieval Fantasy Roblox GFX

Hello, I’m Coda. I am looking for some feedback on my recent thumbnail. If you don’t have any, no problem.

If you are interested in seeing more of my work, then here is my portfolio: CODA | Experienced GFX Designer [Medieval/Fantasy/Sci-Fi] | OPEN

Thanks for reading!

21 Likes

very detail, keep up the good work! maybe add some better font to it.

2 Likes

Love the realism. The castle looks like plastic tho.

4 Likes

maybe add more texture and details to the main build itself the gfx is lit tho ngl

1 Like

Wow this looks really really good! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

So good! The castle texture stands out from the entire GFX since it’s shiny plastic, maybe change it to the same design/texture as everything else? I have nothing else to say, since this is a true masterpiece! Great work!

2 Likes

i like the realism and the detail, how did you get all the soldiers in the background? Did you import rig by rig for each one or maybe photomanipulation, I’m very curious!

1 Like

This is an absolute work of art!

1 Like

Really nice, keep up the good work :100:

1 Like

This is EPICCC! I love the composition and the realism you put in this scene. Overall reminds me of like an Assasins Creed type cut scene :slight_smile:

1 Like

The thumbnail looks awesome! It’s detailed and everything fits the theme. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

add a more roman looking font to it other than that, gg its great

Yeah, I should have added some textures onto the building now that I look back on it. Thing is, the photoshop file exceeded 2GB and was killing my PC, so I just decided to end it. Thanks for the feedback!

By rendering out every single column of soldiers basically. As for the rigs, well I just made three differentiating lines and then reorganized them differently in every column. So I came to the conclusion to create 27 unique poses across three lines, then just reorganize them differently for each column. Same can be said for the other duchies, the only difference is just the pants template.

1 Like

I would add a bit more texture to the building in the back. But other than that it looks great!

The editing isnt good, its really over done and ruins the who artwork’s tone. You should have also textured the building in the back as it looks like its made of plastic. The text is also a bit hard to read but not that big of an issue.

1 Like

It’s hard to distinguish the guards and “king” from the army in the background.
Maybe give them a faded dark edge or something to highlight them?
The rose petals shouldn’t all be so blurred though, not eveyone of them are flying with super high velocity.

Otherwise looks great!

It looks amazing! However, the font doesn’t seem to match. It has a lot of detail, maybe a tad bit too much.

Looks pretty cool, however, there’s too much going on, maybe life the camera up a bit, or move the soldiers and the building back?