Medieval Viking House

:white_medium_small_square: Build Number: 03

:white_medium_small_square: a building inspired by the medieval viking house photos, how do you think it was?

19 Likes

The front of the house seems to be a little off. The balcony door looks like one part is cricket. All in all it looks pretty good

2 Likes

I think its really good! its just the roof makes its way all the way to the ground witch interests me.

Looks really nice, I love the level of detail put in however there are some changes I think should be implemented to further user experience.

The door frames and window frames could be raised up a bit the length of the frames are pretty large comparing it from the Viking house from the image I’ll try making it a more different shape instead of making it look like a square shape you should change the colour of the roof, it doesn’t match with the rest of the house. I’ll try adding, a darker brown color to the building. The roof should be made out of their respective materials, my opinion, it should be a more darker or a hay texture placed onto it.

Overall it looks really good!

1 Like

It looks pretty nice!

This is a personal preference, but maybe you could make the roof a little bit darker?

[size=5]Aesthetics[/size]

I really like the simplicity and the materials that you have used in your creation, I also like your choice of colors. A few of my suggestions would be…

• Perhaps use a grass material for the roof
  • Try to use a darker color for the frame
  • Make the path slightly darker
3 Likes

@Vintage_Jr
Thank you for your comment just chose those colors to give a warmer look

@AmusingDev

Thank you for your ideas, it will be better in the future

The materials and colors you’ve used here are really good. I can see right off the bat on what I am looking at, the detail is really good.

1. I think you should put some lighting inside the house like lanterns and such.
  2. Use grass material or a color of grass to match the color of the grass.

For the roof I would make it darker and use the grass texture but other then that it looks solid.

thank you for your ideas, what you said might be