Mellow Abode | Roblox

Oops! It looks like I left a part there. :flushed:

It’s from the toolbox.

1 Like
  1. I love the warm colors and utilization of space

2. I personally feel decorations lining the walls would look nice

3. I think windows on the parallel side of the fireplace would be a great way to allow more light interaction

1 Like

Dude, just like the post.

There’s no need to post, solely to say that you like their creation. It’s not constructive nor appropriate.

2 Likes

The detail is insane, the lighting as well. Thank you for sharing. :fire:

1 Like

But everyone else is allowed to? :flushed:

Please don’t criticise me. I was just saying I liked their build, it’s not the end of the world.

1. What do you like about the build?

Everything about this is just amazing, I just like how you put details to every single thing to it. This truly gives me winter vibes (mostly because of the fireplace :sweat_smile: )
The music fits so well with the theme of the game as well.

1. What do you dislike about the build?

For me, there is nothing to dislike about. This is just AMAZING, seriously you did an outstanding job making this.

1. Would adding windows on the side parallel to the fireplace be a clever idea?

Yes, it will be a really clever and good idea if you’re considering adding that! It’ll look great with that!

Also, you should consider fixing this since I can see a small part of the tree when I’m inside.

It’s spam & cluster. Just like the damn post.

It looks awesome. The lighting is amazing and it gives a real good atmosphere. One problem (it may not be a problem) unless this is set in a old time period, I think you should change all the candles to lanterns or something. But if it is an old time or it has no time period then there is no problem. Nice work :blush::+1:

edit: and jeez Dev forum ruins that smile emoji

1 Like

The guy needz the bobuxos.

Do not offend the board.

Wait, wait. Crazed posted this in a few places, and finally put it ONCE on cool creations.

I’ve seen people flood building support, and this is the first topic crazed had made.

1 Like

Very cool. Just donated 1k robux bcuz I feel like it, nice work

2 Likes

Having a donation board is fine, it can just disturbs the look of the build.

There really aren’t alternatives to the one he has. It’s the best board I’ve seen!

What if I cover it up in vines? :eyes:

Nicely made! Very well textured and feels homey. The models are well made and the shadows add perfectly to the atmosphere. Except in one or two spots…

In the areas circled in red, the shadows are too prevalent. I believe that the shadows under the table can’t be fixed by more powerful chandeliers overhead, but rather lighting to the sides. In real tables, you can see that light from the side can cast shadows of the chairs and look somewhat foreboding, but, at least for me, feel comforting and nostalgic. This, of course, makes rooms feel comfy. I think the middle lights should be slightly amplified to cast a shadow.

A middle light being the one circled in red, of course.
Also, as for the second area, maybe it was a camera position thing. I dont know. That could be fixed by modding the light in red I bet.

Anyway, fantastic job.

2 Likes

Love this build mostly because of the warm feeling, gives it a cozy vibe but the skeleton painting gives me sort of a murder mystery energy which I also love.

Really the only thing I can think of for you to improve on is the chairs, they’re a bit too simple compared to the rest of the build and I think some more detail would do it well. Other than that you did a wonderful job!

1 Like

No, it looks good, it just doesn’t fit with anything around the build.

Basically I’m saying to make it fit in with the build or add a keybind to hide it. A glowing blue doesn’t fit in with brown wood.

That’s the point, it stands out as a “billboard” to encourage people to donate, while being discreet and relatively hard to find. It helps him with monetary value while not distracting from the beauty of the build.

@Crazedbrick1 I donated btw lol

1 Like

Do you think it would be a good idea to make the windows neon? :flushed:

I don’t think that would look good. Maybe add a decal or something on it.