Memories - Old Structure

Hello! I made this structure for fun. It’s just a small build and took me 3-4 total days to finish. Enjoy! :]

Check out my other creations here! CreatePH's Creations!

Thank you people! Love y’all!

41 Likes

Really amazing. 3-4 days is great. The black and white makes it harder to see but this is a beaut! great job

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :]

3 Likes

Holyyy…

Amazing. Just amazing.

4 Likes

WHAT THE…

brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

No way you made that in studio just :open_mouth:
And by 3-4 days, you mean like 24 hours spent on it as one day right? Cause jeez man that’s insane.

GREAT JOB!!!

4 Likes

The level of detail is amazing!

Great job :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s absolutely absurdly awesome! I have not seen a detailed build like that take less than a week before. Bravo!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! :]

2 Likes

Thank you very much!!! I really loved this build to be honest! Lol!

3 Likes

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate it! :]

2 Likes

Thank youu!! Well, motivation slapped me so bad, I finished it in less than a week. Lol! :]

2 Likes

For a second, some people would think for a while, is this roblox???
I mean oh my goodness, this is by far the most, or if not the most, one of the most beautiful builds I ever seen. Never seen so much intricate details in a while.

2 Likes

3-4 days!?!?!? A small build!?!?!?!? What god are you!?!?!?!?
Totally amazing, the details are so intricate and realistic! I couldn’t do this in two weeks, let alone 4 days. Only suggestion I have is to have an arched roof.

2 Likes

The amount of detail on this build is amazing! Good work!

1 Like

That is honestly incredible. I thought it was a real picture at first.

1 Like

Woah, I did not notice that that was even Roblox for a second. Amazing job on the detail and lighting. Keep it up!

1 Like

My toaster computer died trying to look at this image, impressive for 3-4 days.

1 Like

Thank you much guys!! I love you all! Have a nice day everyone! :]

I’m generally mindblown and shocked by this masterpiece. This is just hard to believe. The detail put there is just impressive and outstanding. Great job!

1 Like

That’s… Really impressive! I actually mistook it for a real life image, I’m impressed that the Roblox engine can do this. Awesome job!

1 Like