Mesh Deformation R15 Avatar | A15 | AERO15

AERO15 | R15 with no seams

What’s the difference between Dogu15? And Aero15?

Simple, it’s R6 with mesh deformation and 15 joints.
It also supports Layered Clothing, player avatar loading, and has a built-in ragdoll.

SETUP

Inside the model, there’s the script that goes into ServerScriptService.
It controls the player appearance loading and the optional fall damage.

Select the script to view its properties-attributes

YEAH

Yeah, that’s all Any questions comment bugs etc; feel free to reply, however, I CANNOT guarantee that I will fix them.

AERO15.rbxm (53.8 KB)

21 Likes

I assume this isn’t supposed to happen?

nor is this?

1 Like

Last I checked @Dogutsune (or Dogu15) supports all of that, albeit with some minor changes to accommodate the specific needs.

1 Like

You should have added flat faces where the hands/feet connect to the arms/legs as you can see through the cracks. Besides that, I got it working, but the custom animations look really weird. Feet don’t align properly with the ground, making your character look like it’s floating.

2 Likes

no; that is very odd ill look into fixing

that might be to do with humanoid hipheight.

Multiple universes are colliding here.

2 Likes

These type of models of R15 avatars make me want to use the type more, Only if roblox would allow to have people can make their own packages. etc.

1 Like

Don’t ever buy anything from the gas station bro.
Explain bro.

Screenshot 2021-11-02 192105

Jokes aside, I think this needs some fixing, since accessories and hair is going to be a big part of my game.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Is it required to give credit? Also, how would I edit the size of the avatar?

It look like jump power not do anything with this R15 mesh deformation?

Is there way to fix that?
never mind I had to commented out the jumpheight and jumppwer in the script for to be fixed.