Mesh Glitches & Deforming

Hi there, it’s me again…

A friend messaged me that his mesh cars were glitching. A bit later, we received reports from our game Emergency Emden that the same issue was happening there as well!

These meshes can’t be fixed on their own, and it appears to be an engine-related issue.

Here some screenshot from Emden and other friends:

And here from my friend:

That was a front grille from a car

A private message is associated with this bug report

41 Likes

Our game (Area 47) is experiencing the same thing. Building meshes especially seem to be stretched.

10 Likes

Yup, also experiencing this. Everything was fine in studio when a freshly joined player reported the issue. Once I reloaded my studio, that too was affected.

(edit: happened on windows 11 and 10 systems)

14 Likes

Same here! Yikes!

7 Likes

I can confirm my game 🍂 Berkeley County - Roblox is also experiencing this issue.

This issue also persists in studio.

All meshes are experiencing fragmentation or deformities.

8 Likes

i can also confirm and also add one detail, the glitch seems to affect instances randomly. the two models i put side by side use the same meshes but one was pulled from serverstorage while the other was in workspace, even though this didnt happen with other instances pulled from serverstorage that had glitched versions in workspace

Edit: I’m using Windows 11

7 Likes

Happens to me too in various games

4 Likes

my entire open world is glitched, what on earth did roblox do to mesh rendering?

7 Likes

RobloxStudioBeta_2024-10-14_21-00-10-840

Expected result:

изображение

5 Likes

This is also occurring in our experiences:

4 Likes

Uhhh yeah

7 Likes

Ah yes, Roblox strikes again! status.roblox.com says that it’s been resolved, doubt that.

Hi everyone! Just letting you know we’re aware and the engineering teams are looking into this.
Sit tight in the meanwhile! :wrench:

Thank you!
Developer Relations

24 Likes

We’re also experiencing this issue on Driving Empire

2 Likes

Same here…

5 Likes

Please don’t make us to REUPLOAD the meshes :pray:

3 Likes

Hey man u gotta relax cant say anyt bad I dont want to be unable to play my games

2 Likes

We’re looking into this issue, thank you for reporting!

Can you include which operating system you’re using as part of your posts?

10 Likes

Yeah, Weird issue, Hopefully Roblox fixes it soon!

2 Likes

Experiencing it on windows at the moment

Edit: Windows 11

3 Likes