Mesh Glitches & Deforming

i dont upload anymore because roblox (i think) disabled fbx uploading

it is random, affects both high tri meshes and low tri meshes

i dislike obj because obj uploads the mesh as one part instead of multiple which ruins the visible aspect of the mesh. it looks very deformed. and secndly i especially do not like uploading obj because obj completely ruins the uploading because it treats ALL parts likes its high tris. which is why i wish roblox allows us to upload any amount of tris.

you can split up the mesh by materials or loose parts in your modelling software and export each mesh as its own object, to bulk import them you can use asset manager on a published place

Ah okay, Wasn’t too sure, because the image i replied to, Looked like the mesh had high tris, and i didnt see any distortion, So thought it might be a low tris issue, Thanks for letting me know!

thats the thing im trying to avoid, i prefer fbx because fbx does that for you

import w/ .glb or .gltf, they do the same thing

online 3d converters cant do that if im correct

since when did they disable fbx?

i think hes refering to the importer tool not working currently

you can convert the model if you need to in blender

no this happened RIGHT AFTER they added the import queue

Yeah, I dislike that roblox doesnt let us upload any amt of tris, Because i have to like divide the Mesh (if its like 40,000 tris) in half, maybe even into quarters, to fit the maximum tris of 10,000.

its been there for a few days you may have not had the update yet or not have noticed it

bro they wont because “performance” issues would occur

i might of not thought of that

Yeah, it’d be too much, Which makes sense, Although, Would be a dream for us modelers if they removed that tris limit.

same issue :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

imagine being someone who makes 60k triangle cars sometimes :sob: