Mesh Glitches & Deforming

dude i tried uploading an ls3 engine IT looked sooo bad i was about to delete roblox entirely

wth is that

2 Likes

Lol, Yeah, My point exactly, Tris limit needs to be removed :skull:

1 Like

This better not be permanent because I’m not reuploading allat meshes

Yeah - I have been experiencing issues with roblox all day. So far systems such as checking if a user owns an item on the marketplace and meshes have been all wack. Hopefulyl roblox fixes this soon. I assume you won’t have to do anything to fix it and its all up to roblox

these issues have happened before, its just a rendering issue, dont worry

10k is not enough, and if you want to bypass it you need to simplify the mesh down or split it into a million meshes

yeah or at the very least the limit should be raised, 10k limit is outdated in modern gaming

Alot of individual meshparts aren’t ideal too, because it uses more drawcalls than 1 or 2 slightly bigger mesh, only driving down the performance

We are experiencing this issue too

3 Likes

@BuilderAtWork What game is this? That plant seems hyper realistic.

——
Seems to be a desktop issue, device:
iPhone 13 mini • 18.0.1
——

Emden City

2 Likes

roblox needs to raise its standards because im on the verge of just quitting studio if they do not raise the tris limit

2 Likes

We believe we’ve identified the root cause and have reverted it.

Can you check if this is still happening? You will need to rejoin the game, or potentially relaunch Studio.

9 Likes

bro u got it lucky my windshield and headlights are completely cooked

let me test on my android really quick

will you guys ever increase the vertices/tris limit?

1 Like

Exactly!! I hate the fact that its either: A You divide the mesh into dozens of seperate pieces, or B. you gotta find a way to remove tris to fit the 10k limit. We have better technology now, I think a limit of 50k-100k should be the maximum, Or no limit at all!

issue seemingly resolved, thank you for the relatively quick fix

Yeah! 10k is too low, We have better tech now.

There needs to be a limit, but rised.

Making 10 meshparts only increases draw call which is bad, rather than having 2 or 3 the same meshparts but higher drawcalls

1 Like