Mesh goes fully invisible when importing in studio

I’ve been working on this model for one of my projects, and when I import it into the studio, it’s completely invisible. The file dimensions show as “inf,” and I honestly don’t know how to fix that. I don’t have much else to add, but any help would be highly appreciated.

Screenshot_10

2 Likes

It might be because you imported something you shouldn’t, such as a light, armature, or camera?

3 Likes

I only imported the meshes the model is made out of

1 Like

This is annoying and it happened to me trying to import a train I modeled, my workaround was to import the parts separately then combine them in Studio, that’s just a quick solution, don’t know why this inf file dimension thing happens, would certainly be interested to find out by anyone who has any idea on why it occurs randomly.

3 Likes

Try removing the Plane.001 or adding depth to it

To add depth follow these steps:

1. Go into edit mode by pressing TAB or clicking this option viewer

2. Select one surface

3. Press E and drag your mouse upwards to add depth

2 Likes

did you import each one separately?

did you use .obj or .fbx ?

(its it scaled correctly?)

did you double-check your export settings to make sure only the selected models were exported?

Also… did you try the solution marked in a similar post?

1 Like

I’ve kind of solved the issue. I exported one of the meshes from the model, and when I imported the mesh into the studio, it automatically imported all the meshes. Also I used fbx.

(the red part is what I imported into studio, the rest imported with it somehow.)

1 Like

I think its because the faces are inside out somehow? check for any flipped faces in blender. Hope this helped!