`MeshID` and `TextureID` properties missing from properties window when meshes are selected

Reproduction Steps
Currently, if you select a MeshPart instance in studio, the MeshID and TextureID properties will be missing from the mesh.

Expected Behavior
It is expected that the MeshID and TextureID properties would be shown in the properties widget, like they have been for the longest time.

Actual Behavior
The MeshID and TextureID properties do not show in the properties widget when a mesh is selected.
Could be related to this : Align positions have no properties

Workaround
Use the command bar to read/write these properties.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Display
Impact: Moderate
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-09-25 00:09:00 (-04:00)

I cannot reproduce this bug, both with all beta features disabled and enabled. Do you have any local modifications (flag flips, etc) that could cause this? What version of Studio is reported in the About dialog?

Does it happen on an empty baseplate with just one MeshPart, or is it place specific? If it is place specific, can you attach a repro file?

1 Like

It turns out the models I was looking at were UnionOperation instances, I was under the mistaken impression that they were MeshPart instances…

My apologies.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.