Upon playtesting my game in Studio today, I started getting immense lag. This puzzled me as I was in the process of optimizing terrain and had cleared lots of it. I opened up the microprofiler and tried to conduct some research, but the Developer Hub page is quite vague and I can’t figure out where most of the labels mean. Here’s a screenshot of the dump for quick reference, the dump is linked below if it’s needed.
I’ve been unable to determine what is causing all of these task() things or what they mean. I don’t believe it’s a malicious script/plugin as I haven’t installed anything recently and went through all the hidden services (looking at you, CSGDictionaryService) in Studio which yielded nothing.
Google Drive Dump Download