Military Snooze Interface

Information

This release is a part of my development studio release of all products. I highly recommend to check out the other products I released.

Releasing all my development studio products

System

A sleek, streamlined, and fairly advanced AFK overhead designed with optimal visibility in mind. This creation has nice animations that smoothly transition between the AFK state and can be customized to suit individual preferences. It seamlessly integrates with the Military Overhead system and its addons, ensuring compatibility and enhanced functionality. Make sure to watch the linked video for a comprehensive demonstration of this exceptional offering.

Features:

• Fully scripted.
  • Polished yet advanced.
  • Animated transitions.
  • Works with Military Overhead.

Showcase:

Pictures:

Setup:

While setting this up you need to put the following scripts in the following places:

SleepHandler - StarterCharacterScripts

Trouble:

If you encounter any difficulties with the system, feel free to utilize this post as a means of supporting each other. While I won’t be able to offer frequent assistance, I might drop in occasionally to lend a helping hand.

Link:

Military Snooze Interface - Roblox

7 Likes

The character is too transparency and the afk label is too big. Make it white with black border and no background.

You can change this… the whole point of it is that he’s open sourcing it, meaning you can mess with it!!?

2 Likes

After 11 days, you still thought to reply to this.

I was looking through the resources and saw your reply. No need to be pressed lol

2 Likes