Military Tags Interface

Information

This release is a part of my development studio release of all products. I highly recommend to check out the other products I released.

Releasing all my development studio products

System

A comprehensive military tag system, specially developed as an extension to the existing military overhead system. This advanced system features three distinct icons and four versatile commands that allow for efficient user status manipulation. With these commands, you can grant access to a user, providing kill-on-sight authorization, deny access to restrict user privileges, or assign VIP status to an individual. Make sure to watch the linked video for a comprehensive demonstration of this exceptional offering.

Features:

• Fully scripted.
  • Simple and efficient design.
  • Works with Military Overhead.

Showcase:

Pictures:

Setup:

While setting this up you need to put the following scripts in the following places:

BaseAccessHandler - ServerScriptService

Trouble:

If you encounter any difficulties with the system, feel free to utilize this post as a means of supporting each other. While I won’t be able to offer frequent assistance, I might drop in occasionally to lend a helping hand.

Link:

Military Tags Interface - Roblox

10 Likes

Set their lightinfluence property to 0 as the darkness doesn’t look good.

3 Likes

do it yourself, it’s already your preference

1 Like

Seems like something interesting to try, so thanks for sharing this.

2 Likes

It’s just a BillboardGui with a ImageLabel, so I don’t think I’d use this. Also, can you even set it to have multiple tags at once?

2 Likes

It’s a very simple product yes, it was originally made as an addon for Military Overhead Interface so the features are limited.

1 Like

Ty alot, I will use and credit some of your products.

1 Like