Minigame Game [Looking for programmer]

The Team
@naanomoose Builder
@HazSun UI Designer

About The Job

Hi i’m naz, im a builder and I have a game that I need help programming. If you have ever played Warioware or TF2ware, that’s basically what I’m doing. I had a team before however, we gave up on the project like a year ago and then I decided “wait a good chunk of this is already programmed, I should complete it”. SO I NEED YOUR HELP. Like I said a large chunk of this is already programmed, so the job shouldn’t be TOO difficult.

This is the lobby so far btw

We can discuss what’s been completed and what needs to get done. I have a lot of ideas on document and open to any ideas you may have.

I can show you what we have so far in terms of completion of the game upon request

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/nanomoose_
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

4 Likes

I think this would be an instant hit, feel free to check my past work and portfolio in full.

Portfolio - 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Hello, I’m @TyPlays_YT and I’m interested in your Minigame Job. I want to first ask if this role is for a fixed amount of time or if this will be a job to finish or create a few scripts. Secondly, I would like to know the pay and how much scripts or time this will take. Here’s my portfolio to check out my work CLOSED | Scripter and UI Designer | @TyPlays_YT Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.