Mixamo Plugin Released!

I saw many posts on people having trouble with ‘Mixamo’ these days so i decided to make a simple plugin for you all! Now this does not have many animations currently but I will be adding more every single day, if you’d like to see your favourite animation from ‘Mixamo’ in the plugin please message me.
Here is a tutorial:

1. Open the plugin.
  2. Choose your favourite animation from the list.
  3. Enjoy Your Animation!
    If you have any suggestions or feedback please let me know! Don’t mind the Gui right now since I just started on the plugin today so expect a better one!

Plugin: https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/13142841194

26 Likes

This is really awesome, Mixamo is a great tool for making animations more accessible. I think a cool feature could be to make a setting so the animation stays in place. Often times when I use mixamo animations I transform the keyframe sequence so its in place or remove the lower torso rotation and transform the other joints back to their original position so the animation blends better with other animations I make.

5 Likes

Where can I find this plugin exactly?

3 Likes

I forgot to link it! Thank you so much for reminding me.

3 Likes

So this is an animation marketplace?

2 Likes

Yeah it basically is🤣
I’m planning to add a video preview to each animation, it will be most likely done by tomorrow!

2 Likes

What about R6? Or are we just gonna have to convert those ourselves?

2 Likes

Animations for R6 are available as R6 uses a Motor6D instead of a Motor.

Though, I’d recommend if you animate using this you should use my resource for adding both rigs to your animations:

2 Likes

The Buttons are not scaling well.
please fix this issue

2 Likes

Just scale it to your liking, i’m no gui professional i’m very sorry, i’m planning to hire a gui maker.
[Edit: I fixed it]

2 Likes

I just added R6 support, you can check it out! Please leave any feedback you have on the plugin.

2 Likes

I’m in the middle of adding previews:

Please let me know what I should improve!

3 Likes

And how exactly did you do that? Did you fetch code from Drone’s Public Plugins?

1 Like

I didn’t fetch any code or anything, I simply used the plugin to convert the R15 animation to R6.

2 Likes

I hired a gui maker, i’m expecting for him to complete the gui pretty soon, when he does I will add more animations since i’m lacking import buttons for all the animations.

The Animations have a lot of keyframes so its Good to go to the Roblox Animation Editor and click on the three dots and click on optimize keyframes and decrease the amount.
Now its Performance optimized!

1 Like

Do you want me to be honest about how this plugin UI looks? Or do you want me to tell you it’s good, so you won’t try to improve it?

(it needs significant improvement, please)

1 Like

I’m a little more interested in knowing how you can port Mixamo animations to R15 rigs properly nowadays? I’ve made an attempt once with one of the movement animations but the arms bend inwards most of the time, very unlike how I’ve seen those animations being used in other experiences where they show normally (Wild West for example).

My main use case is mostly the walk/run cycles, they look really good on R15 rigs.

1 Like

I tried my best, i’d like to hear your new opinion on the new UI now.

Currently i’ve only added 1 animation since i’m alone on making the Gui now :confused: and I really want to make it look good but no matter what I do i just cant!