Mobile interface is completely scaled on the screen also it shifted to the left

I have 1 suggestion 1 bug.

• Creator hub bar (Suggestion)

It looks like there’s a site within the site. There are two profile pictures. It doesn’t look good to me. And the creator hub bar is too big.

This is what happens when I minimize the Chrome screen. This is better, the creator hub bar looks big at the top. I think the arrow next to the “Forums” text is enough to switch.

I believe the name of the devforum has been changed to ‘forums’. A new logo is also needed.

• Mobile interface is completely scaled on the screen also it shifted to the left. (It’s not entirely clear in the pictures what I mean. If you enter from a mobile device yourself, you will understand what I mean.) It should be the same as before. (Bug)

1 Like

Hey, what’s the problem here? It’s not super clear from the minimal writing and screenshot. As you mention you can hop both to Creator Hub and forum via different links on page.

1 Like

Hello, sorry for the confusion. I updated the topic. I have 1 bug and 1 suggestion.

1 Like

The former issue (two login sessions shown) is intentional since the sessions between Creator Hub and the forum can differ. We’ll make improvements here over time to bring the two surfaces closer together, but this is necessary for now for us to take first step to combining them together.

The latter issue we’ll look into. I’ll retitle your thread to be specifically about that for now for clarity.

1 Like

If you choose not only a category (such as Help and Feedback) but also a sub-category (such as Code Review) on mobile, the padding on the right is missing as well. There’s no empty space between number of replies and the right side of the screen.

1 Like

Approximately when will this be fixed? Using the forum on mobile is eye-tiring.

We’ll get this looked at soon by an engineer later this week, thanks for your patience.

1 Like

We added some padding back to the mobile view. Let use know if you run into any other issues.

1 Like

It’s better now, but still not the same. It’s closer to the screen than before. Can you add little more padding?

Old screenshot:

New screenshot:

1 Like

Seconding this. Really hard to select text on Android because the text crashes right into the side of the screen, causing the back gesture to activate instead.

1 Like

If I hadn’t been told that some of the padding was added back I would honestly not have noticed the difference. A little more padding would be great in my opinion.

1 Like

We went ahead and doubled the padding on the side.

2 Likes

Now Perfect! But i found more bug, you need do a few more magic touches :sparkles:

Titles are not shown completely. Here are the comparisons of old and new:

Old (left), New (right)

My extra suggestion:
The top bar is aligned center, which looks good on the computer, but it appears bad on mobile. It can be expanded to the sides as it used to be.