New Top Navigation Bar: Easily Switch Between Creator Hub Pages

This update seems to have broken the left padding on mobile.

4 Likes

Personally, I would suggest changing “Forums” to a Newly Renovated Logo that may distinctly tell the difference from the “Creator Hub” and the “Developer Forum”, or just overall making the Name return to “Developer Forums” as the name with nothing else looks completely empty and extremely confuses me when in need to get redirected back to the home-page, I instead accidentally click on “Creator Hub”.

2 Likes
re:xyrafrost

I can confirm this occurring on my end as well. Mildly annoying.

I like this, even if you can’t click back to the main menu, even if the Studio logo is gone, and even if as @xyrafrost said, it modifies the left side of the screen on mobile, the new nav bar is pretty cool. Looks a little weird if you don’t use the Roblox Dark setting on the forum, but that can be easily fixed with changing the theme.

1 Like

Opinion on the topbar?

• I like it
  • I don’t like it, add option to disable
  • I don’t like it, remove it
  • I don’t like it, merge the two PFPs

0 voters

1 Like

Yes, I have used the logo to go to the home page a lot and now I am confused. There should be a new logo.

1 Like

Do not worry. They’re working to fix it.

1 Like

This also happens to me, it is pretty annoying since you have to log out and then log back in to fix it.

Only good thing is that I can faster now go to smth. In theory. In fact I have dev forum and configuration pages opened together.
Bad things are:
Not matching color themes (for example grey amber).
Duplicates of some info, like profile picture and Forums text.
If this 2 problems will be fixed, I’ll be happy.

1 Like

Are there any pages in particular that feel too big? Could you share a screenshot of your preferred ‘zoom’ size as well?

Thanks for the screenshots - What device are you on?

What? I’m saying that I’m logged into two accounts at once. It doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

This is an unfortunate limitation since we do not currently share login sessions between Creator Hub and the forum. This has always been the case, it’s just much more obvious now with the top bar. We are working on some options that will improve this, but no ETA at the moment! See below from the announcement:

3 Likes

Thats the website at 80%, the main reason I have it zoomed out is because the side and top navigation bar took up alot of space

The forum seems to be smaller in general so zooming out on that to match the create website just makes text really small

2 Likes

Yes, I’ve selected light-mode in both places.

2 Likes

I’d personally like if this new navigation bar would follow while scrolling, just like the other pages. I’m not particularly a fan of having to scroll all the way back up to access them. I believe that the navigation bar should either completely follow as you scroll, or alternatively it could only appear when scrolling up and when you are at the top of the page.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I’ll escalate to the team and see if there’s something else going on under the hood here. Have you tried logging in and out? Or logging in on a different browser?

iPhone 6s, also it seems like this problem doesn’t occur with the “Roblox Dark” theme

I meant your profile on the DevForum not being synced with your current avatar - Sorry for the confusion.

First thought you guys broke everything pushing this update out. But now that things are working… it’s fine. Nice to be able to go between the Dashboard and the Forums easier I guess.

To quote the Neutral President: “I have no strong feelings one way or the other.”

1 Like

You can’t scare me, Roblox! I know HTML!

2 Likes