Mobile Leaderboards Are Now Available!

Will the Mobile Leaderboard have stats displayed? Example “Amanuel001” | “10 Cash” or will it remain as just the username and no stat display. I need an answer because it really is crucial to my games. Is it in a way when you can either hide/disable or enable stat display on Mobile Leaderboards?

1 Like

I really have Tested This Update On my Mobile Yet I don’t know If can Lagging For Weird Reason.

Hi, can you post the game please, so we can take a look?

1 Like

This is the game that its happening in on Xbox it just shows the wins for the leaderboard and not the coins but it does show on all other devices. Some have told me to make my own custom player leaderboard but I kind of prefer the default one.

Interesting enough. Personally, I feel that this update would be better if it were on the side, similar to PC, but everyone has their own opinion. For anyone interested, here is why:

The leaderboard takes up most of the screen, and in combat games, such as Jailbreak, that may be a problem.

Not really happy with how the leaderboard is displayed. I am unsure on what those numbers are for.

I would feel a lot more better if Roblox added the name of the stats somewhere.

Also, it seems to show the LocalPlayer twice.

3 Likes

yes i agree with it should show the name of the leaderstats

and also the reason why it shows the localplayer twice is because one spot is the normal leaderboard layout and the one on the top is just so players dont have to scroll to see their progress. I do agree that it should just show the local player at the top

Jesus, thanks for adding mobile leaderboard device, and I can see the leaderboard’s team or score. :slight_smile:

Please read the original post, we noted this issue.

1 Like

Thanks we’ll look into it and hopefully fix the issue.

3 Likes

We were unable to reproduce the issue. Are you still seeing the problem and if so, are there any steps needed to reproduce this?

1 Like

This appeared on my game in studio, i don’t think it’s meant to be shown there right?

Thank you so much!

It was really needed eventually.

Amazing. Honestly, I’d consider replacing the “classic” leaderboard with this.
The current classic leaderboard is so space-inefficient that it would be much easier to just have a leaderboard opened with the Tab key like in most non-Roblox games.

By the way, the animation is annoying. It makes quick peeking at the leaderboard painful.

Old leaderboards couldn’t be hidden. Pressing tab with the old leaderboard would expand into the middle of the screen rather than hiding the leaderboard

The 2011 player list could be hidden by clicking the arrow button.

2 Likes

my homie is using mobile to play roblox games and his happy now.

This is an amazing update not just Roblox players but also for developers that want to use this as a leader board.

This was a really needed feature. It’s finally here.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.