Mobile Leaderboards Are Now Available!

I noticed this came out recently, I think this is slightly better than the desktop version as your username displays at the top. Thank you Roblox!

Took this a couple of days ago

I would imagine so.

To be honest, I don’t see an issue with that but I have no idea if pressing the X button brings you back to the leaderboard, if it doesn’t then that should be added.

Yeah, the names of each leaderstat definitely needs to be added

3 Likes

I’m not trying to disagree but I admittedly did laugh at this.

“you asked for it and you got it”

Originally leaderboards was added on roblox mobile during 2016-2018 but removed and nothing was said until now. It is really sad that roblox removed mobile leaderboards on mobile during this 3 year period.

2 Likes

Good update, however I don’t exactly know what leaderstat I’m looking at as they are not labeled :woozy_face:

11 Likes

Instead of listing the name twice, it might be a good idea to replace that top label with statistic names.

2 Likes

FINALLY!! I was getting so annoyed when my mobile friends can’t see my stats in the leaderboards. XD

its always been like that for tablet because tablets have enough screen area to show the leaderboard without completely taking up like half the screen

1 Like

Yeah, why are leaderstat names not shown? That’s seems like a pretty big oversight, as you kind of need the leaderstat names to know what the numbers mean.

Also I’m very glad about this update. I’ve played so many games where you can’t see important information because it was in leaderstats. I’ve found it weird the mobile never had the leaderboard, so I’m super happy that this is now a thing. I just hope leaderstat names can be added so it will be have parity with the PC leader oard.

This actually still looks weird even with the header, usually only when you are the only person in the game.

1 Like

Will Leaderboards for Xbox be fixed? It only shows one leaderstat instead so if you have a game that keeps track of wins and Coins its only gonna show one of them and not both. Xbox screens are quite large even bigger then PC since its a TV.

1 Like

Fix going out next week for the missing header, please see my original post

Fix for the header going out next week, see original post

is the mobile leaderboards coming soon or is it already released
if it is, how do i enable it because i’m thinking about using them for my game soon

If you have leaderboards in your game, it is automatically on for mobile

1 Like

@Rototally

Has this issue got anything to do with this update Error using SetCoreGuiEnabled when emulating a mobile device

Yes that is what I was talking about.

Yes, I believe this update is causing this new error related to SetCoreGuiEnabled: New PlayerList error 60,000+ times per day starting on July 13, 2021 - DevForum | Roblox

Are those avalivable for both android and ios or only one of them? Also good work but if game have a custom leaderboard (example i made my own leaderbosrd gui) does it still enables on mobile?

Will the Mobile Leaderboard have stats displayed? Example “Amanuel001” | “10 Cash” or will it remain as just the username and no stat display. I need an answer because it really is crucial to my games. Is it in a way when you can either hide/disable or enable stat display on Mobile Leaderboards?

1 Like

I really have Tested This Update On my Mobile Yet I don’t know If can Lagging For Weird Reason.

Hi, can you post the game please, so we can take a look?

1 Like