Mobile remote MicroProfiler does not work with with Google Chrome

Reproduction Steps

Open any Roblox place on your mobile device. Open the Roblox game settings and enable the micro profiler. Scroll down and go to the ip and port in a Google Chrome web browser on your computer.
(follow the instructions at the bottom of this page: MicroProfiler | Roblox Creator Documentation)

Attempt to move your view around with mouse1.

Expected Behavior

the view in the micro profiler to move

Actual Behavior

everything goes invisible and I end up staring at a blank gray screen. When I move, things become visible again but they disappear again the moment I stop moving.

Workaround

Use Microsoft Edge :face_vomiting:

Issue Area: Mobile App
Issue Type: Display
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly

This has been reported before here:

There was another thread where an engineer stated they would try and fix this issue, I’ll update this post if I find it.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the report. In the other thread mentioned above, an engineer stated the fact that this is not a roblox issue, but rather a chrome issue. Unable to view frames on mobile micro profiler web site - #2 by TigerRabbit2
A workaround would be to use another browser instead of chrome.

Ok, I understand, though this is frustrating. Does Roblox intend to report this issue to Google in hopes that they will be able to resolve this?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.